Since the late 90s, I’ve designed and run educational workshops and training sessions for agencies, brands and trade associations around the globe.
I have also guest lectured, taught, designed and developed curriculum and mentored on a wide range of advertising, business, design and marketing degree and post-grad courses including:
- Central School of Art & Design
- Bristol University
- Cass Business School, City University
- London Business School
- London College of Communication, University of the Arts London
- Ravensbourne College of Design and Communication
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- School of Communication Arts 2.0
- University of Brighton
My education and training session are based on the ongoing research I conduct that benchmarks the insights gained from extensive experience as a practitioner with the knowledge exchange I facilitate between leading academics and industry practitioners.
If you would like me to give a talk or hear more about the sessions I run, then please get in contact.